Sunday, March 15, 2009

~~~~~~~Lots of stuff~~~~~~~~

OH my gosh tons of stuff has been going on lately.Ok first of all I got my own digital camera, and spring break has past, we went to pinetop and hung out. And my cat Maya has been gon for a couple of weeks now :( i miss here but i don't think she is coming back, but at least I still have bubbah. Also my moms lap top has been having problems but i think my dad fixed it because that is what I am using to type this right now. and tthe familys camera is all jacked up so mine is the only working one for now lol. YA well thats a little about all the things going on ok ttyl bye.

1 comment:

  1. You kind of look like Taylor Swift in that one picture of you! lol =]
    Well I am really happy I got to see you and can't wait till next time!
    <3 ya
    -Joslin

    ReplyDelete

Hearts Attack!
Comments from pYzam.com

rock

Rock Star
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

valentines day


Make your own Countdown Clocks

heart

Color Heart Icon
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

?? I better have all living roses jk lol<3